You’ll love this easy noodle recipe. It’s quick, easy, vegan and keeps really well for leftovers the next day. Serves 2.
Ingredients: (items marked * can be bought from us)
- 2 Fine Chinese Noodle nests (approx 200g)
- 100g-150g of Whole Cashews*
- selection of chopped vegetables (I used 2 small peppers and a few baby corn)
- splash of rapeseed oil*
- 1/2 tsp of Chinese 5 spice*
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic granules*
- splash of soy sauce or ketchup manis
- splash of BBQ sauce
- sprinkle of golden linseed*
- Add some oil to a large pan on medium high heat and fry off the vegetables. After 3 minutes add the 5 Spice, and another minute later the garlic granules. Turn the heat down to medium.
2. Pop the noodles in a pan of boiling water. Tip: For extra flavour add a tsp of our Vegan Bouillon.
3. When the vegetables are cooked, add in the soy and BBQ sauces and your cashews.
4. Drain the noodles after 4-5 minutes when they are fully cooked.
5. Serve your noodles with the vegetables in sauce on top; and a sprinkling of linseed.
We hope you loved this recipe- there will be more to come!